I blamed her, I blamed him...I blamed them all...
I cried, I cribbed, I screamed, I shouted
I felt helpless when i saw my loudest pitch drowning, unnoticed
I felt scared and hopeless
But continued to keep my pet hobby of being lazy
Then it all got worse, I was still lazy and then I got desperate
I continued blaming, felt weak, felt helpless
My unfulfilled desires, my killing confusions
My pain made me a poet
I found expression, but no solace, no peace
Now I had reached my pinnacle downhill, i couldn't afford being lazy, scared or scarred
I looked within, found shattered pieces of hope and the strength to glue them together
I am a strong believer of the idea that every turmoil is a lesson, and every solution has to come from within...I keep forgetting my lessons, for my own convenience, to support my own illusions, then get hopeless and then learn them again
No comments:
Post a Comment