Monday, July 18, 2011

There's an acid test to find out if you love yourself. See how comfortable you are with somebody else loving you.

4 comments:

Aathila said...

SO TRUE!!! Love this!!!

Rehab said...

W.O.W

This is sheer genius.

cynduja said...

Guys, you have no idea, how happy I am that you read what I write. And regularly. Thanks

Anubha said...

That is so true! I experienced it!!! I used to always question myself as to why I feel uncomfortable feeling loved by someone I actually like. That is when I realised it had something to do with my love for myself. It's very hard to let go of the other person in such a situation!! You don't want to lose the person you think you might love, but you also have to give time to love yourself first.. strange it is indeed! Loved to have discovered your blog. I am reading all your posts today!!