This awesomely passionate friend of mine told me that "Every problem has a solution" and when he said it, he really really actually, REALLY really, AcTually believed it...
I want to believe tht too...with the same conviction.
where is my passion, where is my conviction?
I realise today, I am one of those who is either ur best employee or ur worst and nothing in the middle. Right now, I am at my worst..no passion, no will, no motivation...and highly cynical. Started blaming everything around, while its my mind tht i can't control...knowing this now leaves me with no hope to escape, but to find a solution. May be the road i need to find won't show up till i stop complaining
1 comment:
Every problem has a solution, and sometimes that solution is that the problem in question cannot be solved within the parameters of what you need and what you can do. Sometimes the solution lies in accepting that there is no acceptable solution and in re-imagining the problem.
Post a Comment