Thursday, July 9, 2009

curiousity and nirvana

The curious know no fear, cos they don’t know the outcome…are hopeful, cos their curiosity is driven by a hope that they wud finding something tht excites them, teaches them more…

They are not very imaginative, imaginations can trap u….so bad, and pin u 2 a possibility of outcomes….

Life is so vast, so huge, so merciless, unfair, giving, generous….why make sense of it? Completely, wholly, fully…

Curioser knows that anything can happen, so is prepared to accept…

I am not curious enuff yet! For I fear so much, and accept so little….but I hope to get curioser and curiouser by the day….for now, at the moment…curiousity seems to be my route to nirvana

Curious to know what lies beneath awkwardness, and beyond boredom? For tht I might have to go thru the painful awkwardness and bewildering boredom…so be it, let me see wat lies behind

No comments: