I imagine to introduce my wonderful husband to you.
I imagine that you get jealous of him
I imagine that I share the stories of my adventurous life with you
I imagine that I tell you stories of my boy friends
I imagine that i introduce you to my kids
I imagine to show off my evolved self and my awesome life
What i can't imagine though, is a life without imagining you as a part of it..
I imagine that you get jealous of him
I imagine that I share the stories of my adventurous life with you
I imagine that I tell you stories of my boy friends
I imagine that i introduce you to my kids
I imagine to show off my evolved self and my awesome life
What i can't imagine though, is a life without imagining you as a part of it..
No comments:
Post a Comment