I try and define my relationships by what's in the air between two people
Uncomfortable all pervasive awkwardness that hijacks your hiccuping conversation??
A tall sound proof glass wall, through which you can see the other person, but can't really talk to...you can't listen to them, they can't listen to you
Unbreakable wall, indestructible wall
Tension, self - doubts, sought approvals....Please say I am as good as you, in your league, if not better...actually I know I'm definitely not better
And white light, indescribable warmth, acceptance...blabber what you want, be yourself, be dumb, be smart, be something, be nothing, love me more, love me less...it doesn't matter beyond a point...I love you no matter what! And there's something magical about this feeling in the air between two people that makes them the best of who they are...that makes them want to be their best...effortlessly...conversation flows...silences are not awkward...secrets dissolve, white light acceptance...You are who you are, and it doesn't matter who you are!
What I am talking about is cliche...but rare to find too!
To all those friends who embrace me effortlessly with all my insecurities...in whose presence I laugh and effortlessly make an endless conversation
No comments:
Post a Comment