Friday, September 4, 2009

Flimsy, fluid, malleable.

If I believe that I will see us together, I am an idealist...If I decide to move on, I am a realist..
So you see, what I am, depends on what I think...

If you get the best of me, if you can take honesty, I am all me...If you're boring and important, I am fake...
So you see, what I am depends on who you are

If I am thinking black, I am a villian and if i think white, a hero?
So you see, what I am depends on your definitions, and perhaps mine

Sometimes an artist, sometimes a popular artist who makes money...
So you see, what I am depends on these circumstances and these structures defined long before me, I wish sometimes, there was no money

Own a motel on the crossroads, talking to passersby, yet to take the plunge...But I am convinced, all these roads going all different directions have secret tunnels connecting them, secretly underground

Does it make a damn difference who you are...defined by your situations, society and thoughts? Change the variables and do you find a different you?

Who you are is an illusion, don't take it/yourself too seriously?

2 comments:

Arun said...

amazing amazing.. .. can i share only this post with few people who i think will like such a post?

cynduja said...

Sure. Go right ahead...