I really enjoyed reading ‘The Shadow of the Wind’ but didn’t like the way it ended. I realized how the end is such a significant influence in how a memory stays in your head. Sometimes you have such a wonderful journey, with such lovely moments and hope all along the way. Of course in retrospect the dash of hope is what perhaps makes the journey wonderful. No wonder we don’t remember these wonderful moments that didn’t lead to the ending we wanted. I think that it’s a bit of a tragedy.
1 comment:
Yes. We look at so many relationships as failures because of the way they 'ended'.
I feel we should just forgive ourselves and let things be. Sometimes, changes in relationships ( an end is not really an end) are to remind us that life is not static.
We keep meeting the people and their impressions and their shadows in our lives.
Post a Comment