Knock knock
Who is it?
Its me, yourself from your childhood
Oh, Oh! You've startled me. I didn't expect to see you
I thought you died
After you gave birth to your next self for the next moment
You feel like a ghost, so I'll treat you like one
There must be a good reason for your visit, or is there none?
I never imagined that I would be wiser than you
Naive I am, after all I am your ancestor, I've should have known
I didn't come here on my own
You invited me
How can I do something I don't even know?
You do many things that you don't know
Especially if you let your imagination flow
You see me, because you imagine to
I see you've started writing, I used to too
After my moment, there was no one for a long time
I resigned, somethings just die with you
But I was wrong, time has its surprises too
I am a part of you now, because you've made me come alive
What makes you write now was what made me write then
Foolhardiness to write something without knowing how
Who is it?
Its me, yourself from your childhood
Oh, Oh! You've startled me. I didn't expect to see you
I thought you died
After you gave birth to your next self for the next moment
You feel like a ghost, so I'll treat you like one
There must be a good reason for your visit, or is there none?
I never imagined that I would be wiser than you
Naive I am, after all I am your ancestor, I've should have known
I didn't come here on my own
You invited me
How can I do something I don't even know?
You do many things that you don't know
Especially if you let your imagination flow
You see me, because you imagine to
I see you've started writing, I used to too
After my moment, there was no one for a long time
I resigned, somethings just die with you
But I was wrong, time has its surprises too
I am a part of you now, because you've made me come alive
What makes you write now was what made me write then
Foolhardiness to write something without knowing how
1 comment:
This one gave me goosebumps
Post a Comment