I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say, you motherfucker
About your mother, about your father, about your sister
I am going to get fucked anyway, might as well curse you, the ones that put up with you
I don't know them, so my opinion is gutter worthy at best
I don't mean what I say, I just want to spite you
But I know you won't get the point
At best you'll call me a whore, worst you'll arrest me
Too much importance to the rubbish I say, very little understanding about what I feel
Thank God for small mercies, I am away
In a safe place where they make jokes about their Presidents
Everyone talks here, the listeners discern
If you have the power to my curb my freedom of speech
I should at least use my power to offend you
About your mother, about your father, about your sister
I am going to get fucked anyway, might as well curse you, the ones that put up with you
I don't know them, so my opinion is gutter worthy at best
I don't mean what I say, I just want to spite you
But I know you won't get the point
At best you'll call me a whore, worst you'll arrest me
Too much importance to the rubbish I say, very little understanding about what I feel
Thank God for small mercies, I am away
In a safe place where they make jokes about their Presidents
Everyone talks here, the listeners discern
If you have the power to my curb my freedom of speech
I should at least use my power to offend you
1 comment:
gaaaah im overjoyed!
Post a Comment